Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?

Hmmm...   The "tested images" page [1] lists images for both Buster and Bullseye that reportedly boot on the RPi 0W.  I don't know what they had to do to make it work.  They're cheap enough that I may just buy one and try it, for fun.
Rick

[1] https://raspi.debian.net/tested-images/