Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?

On Fri, 2021-02-19 at 18:42 -0800, Rick Thomas wrote:
> If I can get the Pi4 working with either of the Debian alternatives,
> I will probably buy a Pi zero W as the actual replacement for the
> Sheeva, and keep the Pi4 for experimentation.

I'm sure someone who follows rpi closer than I will correct if not, but
isn't the whole Pi Zero range based the older ARMv6 (i.e. not armhf)
processor which requires the Raspbian rebuild because it is not
compatible with the armhf baseline used by Debian (and most other
distros I think)?

If so then any experiments/learnings on a Pi4 (a full ARMv7 CPU
supported by the arm64 Debian arch) with full Debian  aren't likely to
be very transferable.

Ian.