Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?

Rick Thomas dijo [Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 04:46:00AM -0800]:
> Hmmm...   The "tested images" page [1] lists images for both Buster
> and Bullseye that reportedly boot on the RPi 0W.  I don't know what
> they had to do to make it work.  They're cheap enough that I may
> just buy one and try it, for fun.

They basically "just worked" from the beginning -- using the
linux-image-rpi kernel build and the armel architecture. Yes, they are
slow... but they work quite well if you don't want more than what they
can provide!