Re: 20210210_raspi_4_buster.img - howto boot in graphics mode

Thanks a lot. tasksel did the trick. After reboot I can login as root or a normal user in textmode and use startx to start graphics mode. sddm does not start automatically, but I think I have to look in /etc/X11 to solve that. I need some days for that I presume. I write you and the list if I know more.