Re: Progress report [Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?]

	Hi.

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 01:58:08PM -0800, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Hence, I'm looking for an RTC module that can be easily added to a
> Pi4B or Pi0W with minimal (ideally none) soldering, and with Debian
> kernel support.  If the module also does GPS, so much the better!  But
> that's not strictly necessary.  It would be very nice if it fits
> inside the existing case for the Pi4B.
>
> Do any of the devices that folks have mentioned here fit that bill?

DS1307 has in-tree kernel module that works. A minor problem is that
Debian does not build it - #958904.

And if soldering is not your cup of tea - look for so-called Breakout
Board Kit, like that one - [1].

[1] https://www.amazon.com/DS1307-Real-Clock-Breakout-Board/dp/B00NAY199E

Reco