Re: How to get Realtek RTL8723BS WiFi working with Debian Bullseye on Pine A64+?

On Lu, 22 feb 21, 05:12:29, oregano@disroot.org wrote:

> I see the difficulty of supporting many, many platforms this way,
> but...
> For every phone* or phone-like device I've owned, there has always
> been at least one image available to flash, and often a few or more to
> choose from, from different places. If you're saying a regular install
> using USB flash drive would work on Pine A64+, then it would be great
> if the instructions could be updated:
> https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/PINE64/PINEA64
> because that's what I followed, and it wasn't a regular installer like
> I've ever used before. :D

What do you mean by "a regular installer"?

Anyway, the instructions for bullseye are much simpler and GUI mode is
supported as well. Will look into updating the wiki after the release,
unless someone else beats be to it ;)

Kind regards,
Andrei