Re: Progress report [Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?]

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021, at 11:14 PM, Reco wrote:
> 	Hi.
>
> On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 10:53:18PM -0800, Rick Thomas wrote:
> >     root@pi:~# ls -l /dev/rtc*
> >     ls: cannot access '/dev/rtc*': No such file or directory
> >
> > What package should I file a bug report against for this problem?
>
> There's nothing to report. No model of Raspberry PI has RTC, so this is
> expected.

Hmmm... A little googling turns up a GPS hat from Adafruit which fits the Pi4B.  It can double as both a battery backed hardware clock and an NMEA-PPS source for ntp, which would be very cool.  Cost is about $40 which is well within the budget for this project.

Thanks for the encouragement!
Rick