Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?

On zaterdag 20 februari 2021 13:46:00 CET Rick Thomas wrote:
> Hmmm...   The "tested images" page [1] lists images for both Buster and
> Bullseye that reportedly boot on the RPi 0W.  I don't know what they had to
> do to make it work.  They're cheap enough that I may just buy one and try
> it, for fun.

What Ian said is entirely correct.
The images for the Pi 0/0w/1 are build from raspi_1_bullseye.yaml (for
Bullseye ofc) and use armel
The images for RPi 2 use armhf
The images for RPi 3 and 4 use arm64

On zaterdag 20 februari 2021 12:27:34 CET Matthias Klein wrote:
> The prebuild images use the armel baseline:
> https://salsa.debian.org/raspi-team/image-specs/-/blob/master/Makefile#L70

And Matthias pointed to the solution that was taken for the 'tested images'.
(Responding as your question came after Matthias posted his response)

HTH