Re: Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Nigel Sollars <nsollars@gmail.com> wrote:
> Um no I dont think so,
>
> Here is why,  as these kernels by Robert have worked real well with my BBB
> Rev B.  I have had on odd occasions a kernel panic, allowing unsuspected
> folk to this end would I think create useless noise.
>
> as it stands its more of a choice in that more effort is required, better to
> have that wiggle room vs useless noise..

Forgive my ignorance... Aren't the unstable kernels (and other
bleeding edge gear) provided in Testing and/or Unstable? If you don't
enable them, then you should be safe with a dist-upgrade to pull the
latest gear, including the latest stable kernel.

Or maybe I misunderstand Debian's processes (which could well be the case).

Jeff