Re: Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

Well, I had to draw the line somewhere so I went with the latest
published version I saw mention of.  I'm over my bandwidth quota now
until the 18th.  A 462 meg download is a 4 day project in slow mode.

Seems like if Beaglebone runs an apt repository that I'd list in
/etc/apt/sources.list then apt-get update and upgrade should pick it
up.  Maybe it's more akin to raspi-update.  What's called "firmware"
is a fuzzy concept these days, to me it means anything that goes into
an EEprom.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX