Re: Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

On Tue, Oct 03, 2017 at 10:30:16AM -0400, Nigel Sollars wrote:
> The CPU is already well documented with beaglebone (all versions ) .. I
> would be very surprised if this puppy did not work out of the box.

But I see no video, no serial, not networking.  How do you talk to it
or do you have to write an SD card with all the software ready to go
and then boot it and have it sit headless doing its thing?

I imagine it could do a USB gadget serial console if you set it up right.

--
Len Sorensen