Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

I ordered one of these yesterday:
http://www.mouser.com/new/beagleboardorg/pocketbeagle/ and I'd like to
be up to my nose in fat PDFs to study about it but I can't find
anything.  If it's new on the market I guess that could explain it but
I'm not sure it is.  It's no stellar performer these days, but all
Beagles seem to have 6 or more A/D inputs, this one included.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX