Re: found net prob, temp fixed. installed xfce4, how to autostart it?

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 10:09:02PM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

> Same hardware and base system here.You might need to add a login manager
> - I'll check :)

Stock rocks64 stretch image

Just sudo su - as below.

Use tasksel to install LXDE - it "just works"

If you're still having problems with interfaces, lo and so on - let me
know and I'll copy across known good files for you to check.

Did the locales and timezone fixes help?

All the  best,

Andy C