Re: ARM kernel cross compilation issues for iMX53

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin.juszkiewicz@linaro.org> wrote:
Why not check Linaro u-boot/kernel for this board? I am using 3.1 kernel
and 2012.02 u-boot - both from Ubuntu 'precise' repository.

I'm fairly new to the iMX53 and I'm just getting started so I don't know much about Linaro's kernel/uboot for this board.  I basically stared with the Freescale BSP for the iMX53 QSB as they make the board and have scavenged additional information from various places around the web.  I've now got a working u-boot and kernel that I'm generally happy with except for sata issues I'm currently dealing with.  I'll check out Linaro's information if I continue to have problems.

Mike