Re: Looking for a well supported ARM device for demo usage

* Robert Nelson <robertcnelson@gmail.com> [2011-05-03 09:06]:
> I know i asked this question about 2 year ago...  How do you feel
> about adding an omap variant to debian?  the omap2plus_config in
> mainline currently supports pretty much every omap board omap2-4..

Yes, I don't see why not, as long as someone makes sure some OMAP
devices are supported in the Debian installer.

I suggest you file a wishlist bug against linux-2.6 with a minimal
config file.  See #621032 for more info on how to create such a
config.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/