Re: Looking for a well supported ARM device for demo usage

* Meike Reichle <meike@debian.org> [2011-05-03 15:43]:
> those are very good hints, thank you! I didn't realise the mx53 and
> the Panda run well with Debian. I even have those on hand here.

They are not supported by the Debian installer.  Debian will work fine
but you'll have to install it manually.

I think you didn't fully explain what you're looking for.  The
SheevaPlug is a good device if you want to show the installer in text
mode via the serial console.

If you want to do a demo with graphics, mx5 might be a better option
but they are currently not supported in the installer (this will
probably change in a few months).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/