Looking for a well supported ARM device for demo usage

Hi all

I guess this question pops up any other month on this list, but here we go once again ...

In short: What the Debianist's current ARM toy of choice?

In long: I am to demonstrate Debian (installation and usage) on an ARM device. My objective is - naturally - to demonstrate how great Debian works on ARM devices. I do know my bit about Debian but I don't know much about current ARM developments, so I hope you have some pointers for me.

What I am looking for is an ARM device that is very well supported within Debian and is reasonably current, especially with regard to the processor. I know these two conditions are somewhat mutually exclusive but I hope there's a device out there that scores reasonably well in both departments.

I'd be grateful for any hints you can give me!

Regards,
Meike