Re: [Fwd: Upgrading kernel on Sheevaplug requires SD card to be removed and re-inserted]

* John Winters <john@sinodun.org.uk> [2010-04-16 09:09]:
> W: GPG error: http://people.debian.org lenny Release: The following
> signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
> NO_PUBKEY 29BE5D2268FD549F
> W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
>
> The main Debian keys usually come in packages which can be installed.
> Is there a similar way I can get this one?

Run these commands:

gpg --keyserver pgp.earth.li --recv-keys 68FD549F
gpg --export -a 68FD549F | apt-key add -

I'll add that to the web page.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/