Re: Redboot won't load initrd.gz via ymodem

Hi Danny,

I managed to get past that. I seems to have been a problem with Ubuntu's
minicom. I tried it again from a spare fedora box and the ymodem upload
works without a hitch.

I have make a lot of progress now to the point where I feel comfortable
with whats happening closer to the metal. Just got some driver issues, and
a reinstall maybe :(

Apparently you need to use squeeze (testing) I did a lenny install. It
doesn't like the 1 tb drives at all

regards

Mark