Re: Redboot won't load initrd.gz via ymodem

Hi Loïc,

Thanks for the help. I have an intel S44000E. I will give screen a go. I
think I may have bricked the device when I did a
"fis init". According to everything I read though I should be able to get
a new image installed with ymodem.

The networking doesn't appear to work anymore :( Even though ip_address
shows the ip address it would use. I have no rammode,ramdisk or zImage
when I do "fis list" it only shows the redboot image and the redboot
config image.

I will give your suggestion a try and let you know.

thanks

Mark