Re: SS4000E Cable Wiring

Hi,

The java app is just to see if it possible to test the cable somehow. I
can connect to the serial port on the pc and I know that that is working.
Just writing the data receive event handlers now to see if I can get
anything.

I will try screen with the serial device too. Its all a learning curve for
me so nothing is wasted :)

Thanks