Re: SS4000E Cable Wiring

Hi John,

I am new to this so maybe I don't understand the terminology. I assumed
the NC on the  tom judge page meant "no connection", i.e no wires to be
soldered. On the pinouts page from the Russian domain the remaining pins
are connected and not necessarily straight through.

The pins that are shown do agree. What about the rest? Can I just ignore
them. I am getting no characters coming through at all with the cable at
the moment. No even garbage.

thanks