Re: SS4000E Cable Wiring

Hi John,

I first tried the three wires as per tom judge page, then all of them as
per the Russian page. Still no luck. Currently I am reading up on serial
communication on http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Serial_Programming

I think I may have to write a little java app to see whats wrong with the
cable. I can find any message on /var/log/message or /var/log/syslog so
its a bit difficult to see if its just a poor soldering job or I am doing
something else wrong. May be the long way round but it holidays so got
time to mess around with this stuff. Any pointers appreciated,

regards

Mark