Re: apex-nslu2 error

* Gordon Farquharson <gordonfarquharson@gmail.com> [2009-09-17 08:14]:
> Thanks for the information. I think I know what is going on. egrep is
> not finding a match (i.e. all lines contain "*=") and so is returning
> 1. The flash-apex script has been told to exit if any command returns
> a non-zero value (see "set -e" at the top of the script). So what I
> need to do is to deal with the return value of egrep. I'm confused how
> this ever worked.

The reason it worked before but no longer works is that the behaviour
of bash changed, see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-bash/2009-09/msg00072.html

I can reproduce the problem Al reported on my NSLU2, and I filed a
serious bug on APEX to get this fixed.

Thanks for the report, Al.
--
Martin Michlmayr