Re: 2 Disks (by label/UUID)

* Tobias Frost <tobi@coldtobi.de> [2008-05-12 21:52]:
> I had also the issue with the UUIDS. However, I did not flash the
> kernel in-between, I only changed /etc/fstab.

You only have to flash the kernel (rather, then ramdisk, which
contains information about the root partition) when you use UUID for
the root partition.  The root partition is put in the ramdisk,
everything else is read from /etc/fstab.

> I do not have the hardware here to hook up the serial interface on
> my thecus, so I cannot debug that right now.

It would be great if you could send me the output at some point, so we
can debug and finally fix this.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/