Re: 2 Disks (by label/UUID)

I had also the issue with the UUIDS. However, I did not flash the kernel
in-between, I only changed /etc/fstab.
Also -- at least in my case -- it was sufficient to try to mount *some*
filesystem, not necessarly the rootfs. (Maybe, Stuart, can you try this
too? Does it break if you use UUIDS on some other fs than the rootfs?)
I do not have the hardware here to hook up the serial interface on my
thecus, so I cannot debug that right now.

BTW, As I made a backup of /etc before reinstalling to armel, I actually
have this offending fstab, (just the UUID changed, as this stick is
still in use...)

#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/md0        /               ext3
defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,commit=36000 0       1
/dev/md1        none            swap    sw              0       0
tmpfs		/tmp		tmpfs   defaults	0	0
tmpfs		/var/run	tmpfs  	defaults	0	0
#tmpfs		/var/log	tmpfs  	defaults	0	0
#tmpfs		/var/tmp	tmpfs	defaults	0	0
UUID="xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx" /mnt/systemstick ext2
defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1