Re: Merge of Debian kernel changes into main tree

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 06:55:08PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 02:03:05PM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> > Was there any particular set of changes you were worried about?
> I don't know which of the changes make the difference, but regular RMK
> kernels have never worked for me, I get kernel oopses left, right and
> center for everyday commands such as "ls".

It would actually help a *lot* if you send debug reports to the
linux-arm-kernel list. If Russell doesn't know about this, he just
assumes everything is still OK and newer kernels won't get fixed.

J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Faculty
of Information Technology and Systems, Delft University of Technology,
PO BOX 5031, 2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands  Phone: +31-15-2783635
Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl