Re: Merge of Debian kernel changes into main tree

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 06:55:08PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 02:03:05PM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> > Was there any particular set of changes you were worried about?
>
> I don't know which of the changes make the difference, but regular RMK
> kernels have never worked for me, I get kernel oopses left, right and
> center for everyday commands such as "ls".

It would actually help a *lot* if you send debug reports to the
linux-arm-kernel list. If Russell doesn't know about this, he just
assumes everything is still OK and newer kernels won't get fixed.

Erik

--
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Faculty
of Information Technology and Systems, Delft University of Technology,