Re: Merge of Debian kernel changes into main tree

In message <20011028115547.B7175@atterer.net>, Richard Atterer writes:
>RMK argued that he needs to be fed patches for stuff from the
>Netwinder tree to get into his tree. I think he has a point. So... are
>there any attempts to merge the trees?

Not as far as I know.  The NetWinder CVS repository was unavailable for a
while just recently.  I think it might be working again now, but I'm not sure.
 In any case, I'm not aware of anybody actively working to merge changes right
now.  Ralph was probably the last person who worked on that stuff.

Was there any particular set of changes you were worried about?

p.