Re: Status?

David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com> wrote:

> less doesn't work

No? It did not the machine I was working on...

> no ssh (although, living in the US, I'm kind of limited.. maybe I can
> build it, and contribute diffs, or something?)  Turbo was working on
> this, but encountered some problems.. any further reports?

It builds perfecly, but I only got 'Illegal Instruction' and then a core dump.
Migth be a ld.so/libc problem... I'm waiting for jim's egcs/ld.so/libc before
I take up work again... To much depend on the header files and libc... It would
be to much 'hacking' (that shouldn't be nesessary) for me to continue...

But as soon as we have those packages done, I'll continue...

> Yikes.. so much to do... :-/

... and so little time... :)

--
-- Microsoft: Do less with more.   UNIX on Intel: Do more with less. --
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just

--
radar supercomputer FBI Serbian arrangements spy Semtex PLO NORAD
Ft. Bragg Nazi domestic disruption bomb [Hello to all my fans in