Util-linux (minus disk tools)

I managed to built util-linux sans disk tools.  I'm not entirely sure
about how to make 'official' packages, as I don't have pgp on my
netwinder, and I've always used the build tools for i386...  I've just
been running 'debian/rules binary'...

Anyway, there are things like more (which is nice, because less is
broken, even after I tried building it...), dmesg, and some other
goodies.

The only thing I had to do to make it work, besides taking out the
disk tools, was uncomment the 'semun' definition in <bits/sem.h>.

I'm going to see if I can get strace working now, I think.  It is one
of those tools that I use for everything.

The util-linux packages are in my home directory on master.debian.org.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org