Re: Status?

On Wed, Sep 16, 1998 at 02:53:38PM -0700, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com> wrote:
>
> > Glad to know everyone is still around:-)
> >
> > I didn't see this on the list archives, but.. kernel header files?  I
> > need them for libpcap, which I need for my web stats program:-)
>
> libpcap/libpcap-dev is already packaged (I'm not sure it's the most resent
> version though), and can be found in sid...

Oops.. I did manage to get it working myself:-)  And my program works
great... I'm very stoked:->

Ok, here are a few things that I noticed.. maybe I can work on them:

less doesn't work
no cvs...
no ssh (although, living in the US, I'm kind of limited.. maybe I can
build it, and contribute diffs, or something?)  Turbo was working on
this, but encountered some problems.. any further reports?

Yikes.. so much to do... :-/

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org