Re: Status?

Glad to know everyone is still around:-)

I didn't see this on the list archives, but.. kernel header files?  I
need them for libpcap, which I need for my web stats program:-)

On Tue, Sep 15, 1998 at 05:34:10PM -0700, Jim Pick wrote:

> I'm currently educating myself about ELF so I can go in there and
> debug it.  I'm a bit frustrated by how long this is taking - but I'm
> learning a lot.

I'd be interested to see your sources/references.. I'm curious to lear
what is going on under the hood as well:-)

Thanks:-)

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org