Disabling invoker servlet in Tomcat4

Hi folks!

Last night I decided to test my server by attacking it with Nessus. One
of the things it reported was a vulnerability in Tomcat. I figured this
was the most appropriate forum to discuss this.

It pointed me to
http://www.westpoint.ltd.uk/advisories/wp-02-0008.txt

I went in and commented out the following section in
/etc/tomcat4/web.xml:
  <!-- servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>invoker</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping -->

and it seems that is a valid workaround (don't take my word for it
though, I'm a really a newbie!)

However, the servlet examples doesn't work anymore, that's OK with me,
but I guess it is difficult to disable the invoker servlet by default.
Another option is perhaps to provide an explicit map for the examples,
or something.

Anyway, I thought I'd bring it up. :-)

Best,

Kjetil