apache2 and php4

Hi,

I try to compile php4 for apache2 but during the Configuring extensions I have always the same error.
Did anybody have the same thing ?

# dpkg-buildpackage -D
[...]
Configuring extensions
checking if the location of ZLIB install directory is defined... yes
checking whether to include ZLIB support... yes
checking for gzgets in -lz... yes
checking for fopencookie... yes
checking for ASPELL support... no
checking for bc style precision math functions... yes
checking for BZip2 support... yes
checking for BZip2 in default path... found in /usr
checking for BZ2_bzerror in -lbz2... yes
checking whether to enable calendar conversion support... yes
checking for CCVS support... no
checking whether to include cpdflib support... no
checking whether to include crack support... no
checking whether to enable ctype support... yes
checking for CURL support... yes, shared
checking for cURL greater than 7.8.1... libcurl 7.9.5
checking for curl_easy_perform in -lcurl... yes
checking for CyberCash support... no
checking for cybermut support... no
checking for cyrus imap support... no
checking whether to include old xDBM support... no
checking whether to enable DBA... no
checking for GDBM support... no
checking for dbm_open in -ldb1... no
checking for dbm_open in -lndbm... no
checking for dbm_open in -lc... no
configure: error: cannot find necessary header file(s)
make: *** [configure-apache-stamp] Error 1

Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros
d'économies ! Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant