default home page

Noticed a few things.  I don't want to file a bug without confirmation
though, and I don't have an unstable/testing system.

The default home page has this:

----
More documentation on Apache can be found on:

    * The Apache documentation stored on your server.
    * The Apache Project home site.
    * The ApacheWeek newsletter.
    * The Debian Project Documentation which contains HOWTOs, FAQs, and software updates.
----

That should probably be changed to 'the Apache Web Server' or
something like that.  In the bullet points, 'Apache Project' isn't
really correct.  There should be two - one for the Apache Software
Foundation (www.apache.org) and the web server (httpd.apache.org).

Also, I don't like the link to apacheweek, as they aren't particularly
informative in getting things set up, and I don't think we should be
giving free advertisements to them in any case.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/