Re: After a few weeks of almost no issues, Wheezy doesn't boot anymore

Thanks again for all your help guys. I was having a lot of problems,
but I somehow managed to start the computer for just long enough to
quickly install memtest86+ before it crashed with a kernel panic. On
memtest, every single test was failing, so I decided to try taking out
my two 8GB RAM sticks and testing them individually with memtest. Sure
enough, one of my RAM sticks (Crucial brand; DDR3) had gone bad, and
once it was removed Wheezy started working fine.

--
Harry Prevor