Re: boot screen

Hi,

After reading the man pages on it I would have to agree. I did however try your suggestion and set it to vga=6 and it is working alright for now. I don't think it's the most elegant solution but it is working and I thank you for your input. Thanks to all for youe help. It got me through one of those annoying nit-picky things......