Re: Package xserver-xorg-core and Nvidia

I think I shouldn't have updated to lenny -- I can't get nvidia working and I need it for a dual head setup (I don't think the "nv" driver can do this).

Not sure which way to go from here:

* Use the nvidia supplied drivers? (I've never done this)

* Is there a way to use the etch drivers?

* Get Some other card that has an open driver that supports dual head display?

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

If man's brain was simple enough for us to understand,
we would be too simple to understand it.