Re: Java and flash lenny amd64

++++++++ Karl Schmidt 14:44 Tue 08 Jan      ++++++++

I want to upgrade my system to AMD64 lenny, but after reading this
list several times it is not clear what has to happen to get java and
flash working with iceweasel on lenny (amd64).
 Is it even possible?

I think the it hinges around nspluginswrapper  and if I read correctly
that package is not available for lenny?

Yes, it is available.  I'm using it now.

Don't know about Java support.  The argouml application (written in
Java) is in the lenny repository, so I would assume it works.

"Never let school interfere with your education." - Mark Twain

Sage advice from a dead curmedgeon.

--
The smallest worm will turn being trodden on.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"