Java and flash lenny amd64

I want to upgrade my system to AMD64 lenny, but after reading this list several times it is
not clear what has to happen to get java and flash working with iceweasel on lenny (amd64).
 Is it even possible?

I think the it hinges around nspluginswrapper  and if I read correctly that package is not
available for lenny?

--Java

I've also read where sun changed their java license so it can be part of Debian  - is this
so and what is the package name? If not, what is the workaround for lenny? Is this written
up anywhere?

--Flash
I don't want to be told not to use it (I don't want to but have to). Is there a working
step-by-step to get flash working with iceweasel?

If it isn't written up anywhere, can folks help me write it up here:
http://wiki.xtronics.com/index.php/Iceweasel

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

"Never let school interfere with your education." - Mark Twain