Re: chroot: java fails

I'm hoping to get Flash and Java working with iceweasel on AMD64. The bits and notes I see are not all the same and confusing.

I've set up a wiki page http://wiki.xtronics.com/index.php/Iceweasel to put step by step information and I'm hoping someone here can fill out a full procedure so there is a place to point others as well as myself.

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

"The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it."
--Flannery O'Connor