Re: Java and flash lenny amd64

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 14:44 -0600, Karl Schmidt wrote:
> I want to upgrade my system to AMD64 lenny, but after reading this list several times it is
> not clear what has to happen to get java and flash working with iceweasel on lenny (amd64).
>   Is it even possible?

> I think the it hinges around nspluginswrapper  and if I read correctly that package is not
> available for lenny?

> --Flash
> I don't want to be told not to use it (I don't want to but have to). Is there a working
> step-by-step to get flash working with iceweasel?

The package in unstable is suitable for Lenny.
http://packages.debian.org/flashplugin-nonfree

See also this wiki page:
http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer
"Supported versions (...) flashplugin-nonfree version 9.0.115.0.1 :
Should work on Debian Lenny (testing) and should work on Debian Sid
(unstable)."

Regards,

Bart Martens