Re: chroot: java fails

++++++++ Douglas A. Tutty 10:57 Sun 06 Jan      ++++++++

>I don't know about Java.  If you mean for Etch, then for Flash you'll
>need to set up an i386 chroot.

Not necessarily.  You can install nspluginswrapper if you're running
Firefox.

Not in Etch.  That's a Lenny thing and it can't be backported.  I
already looked into it and the nspluginwrapper maintainer tried to
backport it and couldn't due to dependancies that conflict with Etch.

Thanks for the clarification.  Perhaps you can get it to install via the
source-code route for it and its dependencies.  I do that on occasion.
With some apps even that won't work, though.

--
	A man was reading The Canterbury Tales one Saturday morning, when his
wife asked "What have you got there?"  Replied he, "Just my cup and Chaucer."