Re: flash for etch amd64?

It would appear that it requries the nspluginwrapper to work.

This is new ground for me.  I don't suppose that I could pull the deb
and install it with dpkg, have it appear in aptitude as locally
installed/obsolete and have it work?  Or does it rely on newer versions
of libs than are in Etch?

When I am in a situation like that I create (if it doesn't already
exist) /etc/apt/apt.conf with this in it..

APT::Default-Release "stable";

Then and lenny/testing lines to /etc/apt/sources.list. As long as you
have that in your apt.conf apt and aptitude will always keep your
system at stable, but you still have testing packages available when
needed.