flash for etch amd64?

I'm running Etch on amd64 on my Athlon64.  I use Konqueror.

I have the libflash-mozplugin installed but flash sites (and adobe's
test site) don't work.

After I came back from holidays, I reactivated my subscription to the
debian lists and saw a reference to something like "now that flash works
for amd64" but there was no link, footnote, whatever.  I tried to google
for 'flash solved site:lists.debian.org' but didn't get anything
current.

I don't want to go the route of a 32-bit chroot just for flash.

If there really is a way to view flash sites in amd64 without a chroot,
could someone reply with a link and change the subject to include
[solved] ?

Thanks,

Doug.