Re: flash for etch amd64?

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 12:28:51PM -0300, José Guilherme wrote:
> Douglas, you should try *nspluginwrapper, it works fine for flash without
> chroots... *

I have it installed, but there doesn't seem to be any documentation on
how to set it up.  Perhaps no intervention is necessary.

I have the adobe flashplayer .so plugin in /usr/local/mozilla/plugins
but when I get Konqueror to scan it doesn't find it.

I just remembered that I don't have ia32 libs installed.  Perhaps
they're needed.  I'm doing that now and it will be done in 3 hrs or so.

I'll let you know if this works.

Doug.