Re: flash for etch amd64?

> I must be missing something but I'm not sure what.

Here are the steps from my experience,
1) wget http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz
2) tar xzvf install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz
3) cd install_flash_player_9_linux/
4) cp -v flashplayer.xpt libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
5)  nspluginwrapper -i /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so

It works well with my system (Lenny AMD64).

Please take note,
USE nspluginwrapper -i /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
INSTEAD OF nspluginwrapper -i libflashplayer.so

That may very well be it. I'll run that command when I get home and
report success (I hope) or failure.

Thanks all for the input.. :)