Re: Problem with recent udev upgrade (0.097-1)

This one time, at band camp, Daniel Foote said:
> I hate to "me too" these emails, but I've seen the same problem.

This is likely a bug i initramfs-tools, fixed last night or this
morning.  Try upgrading.

I used the patch supplied in:

Which was to replace "nuke" with "rm -rf" in
/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/init-bottom/udev and then running
update-initramfs -u things started working for me, although there are
still some scary looking boot messages that people are saying are
harmless.