Problem with recent udev upgrade (0.097-1)

Hi,

This morning, I upgraded udev to 0.097-1 from 0.093-1. After reboot,
I've got problem with my usb mouse and my usb wifi adapter. I solved
those problems by adding the corresponding module to /etc/modules.

I still have problems with my sound card (Realtek ALC850 on Asus K8N-E
Deluxe board), I can't find the correct module. I was thinking it was
snd-intel_8x0, but it doesn't works fine.

On boot time, i noticed a lot of errors coming from udev, telling an
error occurred while look up for group audio (but also nogroup), the
reason is "illegal seek" (I don't find those lines in log files). Those
errors might the cause of my problem.

I found nothing interesting on the internet, neither in udev bugs.

I aslo tried to downgrade to 0.093-1, but I still got the same errors at
startup.

Thanks.
--
Sylvain Archenault