dvd film and K3b

I did a dvd film backup using K3b dvd data option resulting now in dvd I'm not able to play using common dvd player such mplayer or xine. I tried vobcopy without succes.

I'm running Debian Sarge amd64 unofficial port however I don't think that problem it's platform related.

Is there a way to play that dvd film? I tried to play using m$ windows apps (don't remember which) and that works grrrr.

Here xine output:

starting xine:

frank@darkstar:~$ xine
Questo è Xine (X11 gui) - un riproduttore video libero v0.99.3.
(c) 2000-2004 Il team di Xine.
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.5 for DVD access
libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO failed
libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.BUP failed
libdvdread: Can't open file VIDEO_TS.IFO.
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.5 for DVD access
libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO failed
libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.BUP failed
libdvdread: Can't open file VIDEO_TS.IFO.

quitting xine.

Here vobcopy output:

darkstar:~# vobcopy -i /dev/hdc
[Hint] You use -i. Normally this is not necessary, vobcopy finds the input dir by itself. This option is only there if vobcopy makes trouble. [Hint] If vobcopy makes trouble, please mail me so that I can fix this (robos@muon.de). Thanks [Error] Please don't use -i /dev/something in this version, only the next version will support this again. [Hint] Please use the mount point instead (/cdrom, /dvd, /mnt/dvd or something)

path to dvd: /dev/hdc
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.5 for DVD access
name of dvd: K3b data project
libdvdread: Can't open file VIDEO_TS.IFO.
[Error] Can't open VMG info.
darkstar:~#

Any help or pointing to url is very appreciate I googled a lot :(

Thanks in advance.

--

	Franco Martelli.

ImoLUG Staff